• We will provide you with a wide range of ambulatory, primary care services, including health education and wellness programs.
• We will strive to provide the services you need at your convenience with available resources.
• We will provide quality, cost-effective care.
Our Providers Are:
• Board certified physicians.
• Certified Nurse Practitioners with additional training in college health.
• Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses with additional training in college health.
• Licensed Pharmacists, Laboratory, and X-Ray Technologists.
• Our specialists’ network includes Gynecology, Surgery, Dermatology, and Psychiatry. Their selection is based on their clinical expertise and their sensitivity to the needs of the college-age patient.
Students are seen by appointment from 9:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. A phone triage evaluation conducted by a specially trained registered nurse determines how quickly the patient should be seen for injury/illness. Urgent patients are seen as soon as possible and specialty clinics are scheduled on an appointment basis.